Ecreso 550W FM Mono / MPX / Stereo Transmitter in a totally modular configuration consists of a 20W Helios Jr exciter (1U Mono / MPX) or 20W Helios (2U Stereo), and a 550W Goliath amplifier.
L'EPW 550JR/550H/550HS thanks to optimum weight and volume is easy to install in a 9U rack available as an option.
The modular and redundant conception (two MOSFET, with stand alone power supply) of the transmitter makes it easy to upgrade to 1 kW.
Remote controls are naturally provided to change the transmission frequency, vary the output power, the total or partial shutdown of the transmitter and many other functions by a simple connection to internet (TCP/IP option) with a customized access code.
This transmitter is the combination of more than 20 years of experience in FM broadcasting and the very latest electronic techniques.
- Composed of standard modules from the range (Helios exciter, 550W Goliath amplifier)
- Module easily interchangeable
- Simple addition of modules (Exciter, Amplifier)
- Delivered "Quick install"
- Redundant - 550W Goliath module (two MOSFET with stand alone power supply)
- Upgrading (remote control / remote signaling option, or TCP/IP)
- Controlled by RS232 local interface or TCP/IP distant mode
- Optimum weight and volume : 20 kg (Mono / MPX) 4U - 25 kg (Stereo) 5U
- Very affordable equipment
- Complies with EC, FCC and CCIR standards
- Exceptional manufacturing quality - Made in France
- 3 years guarantee