Extremely reliable and compact, 10 kW FM transmitters are the result of 20 years of experience combined with "avant-garde" components.
The innovation is the control unit (CU) that enables a quick and user-friendly access (color graphical 1/4 VGA display, bright keyboard and various menus) to the system modules and informs instantaneously of the detected failures, their types and localization.
The CU communicates with each subset of the transmitter using a CAN BUS.
The failure is displayed, and the alarm launches a relay (Remote Control / Remote Monitoring) and/or sends an email (TCP/IP) simultaneously.
These control and monitoring functions developed by Ecreso enable an easy and optimal maintenance of the system.
10 kW FM Transmitter TCP/IP offers the best operating solution. They are extremely reliable, user-friendly and performing.
The new technology they use does not prevent them from being affordable.
- Low noise, low distortion and excellent audio quality Exciter (Helios). Pluggable Stereo Coder.
- Front panel or distant power and frequency adaptability using RS232 and/or TCP/IP, or even available from the Control Unit (CU).
- Optional RDS and digital AES input available with external coder.
- 1 to 10 kW output power with a maximum VSWR of 1.35; up to 11 kW with a VSWR equal to or less than 1.1.
- Power supplies and amplifier redundancy enabling maintenance without transmission break.
- Amplifier module and coupler covering the 87.5 to 108 MHz band with no need of additional configuration.
- A true user-friendly, reliable and stable Control Unit that indicates the transmitter's condition at any time, either using direct access or distant connection with other modules (high protection against disturbances).
- Large color graphical LCD Display, 1/4 VGA.
- Two possible cooling configurations: using either internal or external cooling system.
- Double drive FM Exciter (Helios) and IPA are available as an option.
- "Soft-start": 15-second progressive start ensuring reliability and long lasting use of all the modules.
- RF sample port available on front panel.
- Punch Stop button on front panel.
- Optimized weight and size: Bay 42U (2100 x 800 x 900 mm).
- Can be easily upgraded to a 10 kW device with the simple addition of PA modules and a WILKINSON coupler.
- Complies with EC, FCC, CCIR standards.
- Exceptional manufacturing quality - Made in France.
- 3 years guarantee.