The failure is displayed and the alarm launches a relay (Remote Control / Remote Monitoring) and/or sends an email (TCP/IP) simultaneously.
The CU communicates with each subset of the transmitter using a CAN BUS.
These control and monitoring functions developed by Ecreso enable an easy and optimal maintenance of the system. Transmitter 5 kW TCP/IP offer the best operating solution. They are extremely reliable, user-friendly and performing.
The new technology they use, does not prevent them from being affordable.
Recognized for its innovating broadcasting FM solutions and in partnership with the best specialists in liquid cooling, ECRESO launches today a very new generation of high power FM liquid cooled transmitters.
The best of the Neptune range technology combined with a cooling whose effectiveness has the equal one only the reliability of the components used make these transmitters the best choice of investment for an broadcaster.
A lowering of more than 30° C compared with a solution with forced air cooling, confers on these transmitters reliability and an exceptional lifespan. An optimized efficiency makes it possible to gain meadows of 2kW of consumption compared with a traditional solution, thus generating substantial economies on the invoice of electricity.
- Liquid Cooling
- Low noise, low distortion and excellent audio quality Exciter (Helios). Pluggable Stereo Coder.
- Front panel or distant power and frequency adaptability using RS232 and/or TCP/IP, or even available from the Control unit (CU).
- Optional RDS and digital AES input available with external coder.
- 1 to 5 kW output power with a maximum VSWR of 1.35.
- Power supplies and amplifier redundancy enabling maintenance without transmission break.
- Amplifier module and coupler covering the 87.5 to 108 MHz band with no need of additional configuration.
- A true user-friendly, reliable and stable Control Unit that indicates the transmitter's condition at any time, either using direct access or distant connection with other modules (high protection against disturbances).
- Large color graphical LCD Display, 1/4 VGA.
- Two possible cooling configurations: using either internal or external cooling system.
- Double drive FM Exciter (Helios) and IPA are available as an option.
- "Soft-start": 15-second progressive start ensuring reliability and long lasting use of all the modules.
- RF sample port available on front panel.
- Punch Stop button on front panel.
- Weight and size optimized: Bay 42U (2100 x 800 x 900 mm).
- Can be easily upgraded to a 10 kW device with the simple addition of PA modules and a Wilkinson coupler.
- Complies with EC, FCC, CCIR standards.
- Very affordable equipment
- Exceptional manufacturing quality - Made in France.
- 3 years guarantee.